|The Day Aliens Finally Invaded|
|The general briefs his troops on the aliens|
|Watch now ➤|
|Released||August 3, 2013|
|Running time|| |
A newscaster reports that an armed flying saucer has been seen hovering over the city. Several citizens are interviewed about their opinions of the aliens coming to Earth.
On the alien spacecraft, one alien remarks that he's been waiting his whole life for this day: the day that Martians and humans unite, and will peacefully exchange ideologies, technology and culture. He speaks into a microphone broadcasting to the outside world, but his peaceful welcome is translated into a message of aggression, claiming that they will steal Earth's precious resources and kidnap the world's leaders. One of the alien crew members spills a drink onto a control panel, causing it to short-circut and the spaceship starts firing laser blasts.
In a military meeting, a soldier reports that alien rights activists are protesting outside. The general tells him to drop boiling tar onto their heads. When the soldier replies reluctantly, the general commands "RELEASE THE HOUNDS!" Two dogs attack the soldier who wildly screams, and the dogs leave behind a skeleton. A man in a lizard costume is brought in and is believed by the general to be an alien. The general then tells a soldier to dissect him "for fun."
The general crashes through the ceiling of the alien spacecraft. He is confronted by an alien rights activist, who is then attacked by the general's hounds. An elderly man with a gun busts through the spaceship, exclaiming "Go back to Mars!" and it cuts to a graphic that reads "THE FOLLOWING SCENE IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC." 
- Noah Frazier as News Reporter, Aliens, Additional voices
- Jorden Davis as General, Soldiers
- Brandon Fields as Random Officer 1
- Nathan "END films" Stougard as Random Officer 2's scream
- ↑ Directory listing
- ↑ Release thread
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Day Aliens Finally Invaded on YouTube
- ↑ Hal Warner-Clayton claiming "RELEASE THE HOUNDS!" will be the new "no crawme broke out"
- ↑ END Films recognizing the general
- ↑ Mr Vertigo solidifying the cult status of "RELEASE THE HOUNDS!"
- ↑ Harrison Allen quoting "RELEASE THE HOUNDS!"
- ↑ Harborlight praising the "RELEASE THE HOUNDS!" line