|Star Trek LEGO: Paradox|
|Watch now ➤|
|Directed by|| |
|Running time|| |
Star Trek LEGO: Paradox is a 2003 science fiction brickfilm directed by Martin Ročkai and co-produced by Peter Kučera. It is about the Starship Enterprise being sent to find a ship that has mysteriously disappeared. It is the sequel to Star Trek LEGO from 2000.
The film was in production from 2001 to summer 2003, and was delayed by a hard drive failure which meant about one third of the film had to be re-shot. It debuted at the college SPŠ elektrotechnická Františka Křižíka in 2003.
- Martin Ročkai as Jean-Luc Picard, Data, Worf, Arthur Wreker, Crewman, Farmer
- Peter Kučera as William T. Riker, George La Forge, Novak, Daniels, Farm girl, Coachman
- Blanka Kučerová as Beverly Crusher, Waitress
- Martin Ročkai - Director, Costume designer, Production designer, Executive producer, Story, Screenplay, Visual effects supervisor, Additional music, Art director, Assistant editor
- Peter Kučera - Film editor, Director of photography, Producer, Story, Set designer, Visual effects
- Blanka Kučerová - Catering
- Ing. Zbyněk Suchý, Blanka Kučerová, Robert Ročkai, GLC graphics, Lukáš Čeřovský - Special thanks
- Gene Roddenberry - Very special thanks