|Also known as|| |
|Years active|| |
Logan Wright is a Canadian brickfilmer known for The Cask of Amontillado, PTV: Mad Cow Report, and the cult Stone Cold Attacks series. He is also known for starting the About a Door parody trend with About a Door Parody and for repeated use of the song U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer which served as the punchline to many of his films.
Logan released brickfilms regularly between 2003 and 2005 before ceasing activity. Although he initially had no plans to release another film, he returned in 2007 with Sonically Active.
|2003||Stone Cold Attacks: A Wedding Story |
|2003||Stone Cold Attacks Barney|
|2003||Stone Cold Attacks a Bunch of People|
|2003||Stone Cold Attacks Martha Stewart|
|2003||Stone Cold Attacks: The Backstreet Boys|
|2003||Stone Cold Attacks Barney 2|
|2003||The World's Most Dangerous Grandparents|
|2003||Bob and Rob in: Gas Leak! |
|2003||Logan's Guide to the Top 5 Things NOT to Do When the Toilet Overflows|
|2003||What LEGO Does When They Think Nobody is Watching |
|2003||Push It |
|2003||Silence is Golden||Words of Wisdom Contest entry|
|2003||The Cask of Amontillado|
|2004||About a Door Parody|
|2004||PTV: Mad Cow Report||Co-production with Tom Dean|
|2005||Why So Mad?|
|2005||Cleaning Time||Community project co-ordinated by Doug James and Joshua Leasure and directed by Tom Dean|
- ↑ Archive of a Q&A from Logan's website
- ↑ Logan refers to About a Door Parody as "The start of a slew of parodies about about a door"
- ↑ James Maduzia comments on Logan's repeated use of U Can't Touch This
- ↑ Brickfilms.com members unsurprised at U Can't Touch This as the punchline to About a Door Parody
- ↑ Zach Macias refers to U Can't Touch This as "The classic Logan song"
- ↑ Brickfilms.com thread for Sonically Active
- ↑ Brickfilms.com thread for Stone Cold Attacks: A Wedding Story
- ↑ Bob and Rob in: Gas Leak!
- ↑ What LEGO Does When They Think Nobody is Watching release thread
- ↑ Push It release thread
- ↑ Brickfilms.com thread for Silence is Golden
- ↑ Brickfilms.com thread for PTV: Mad Cow Report